Divorce or Death of a Spouse
Divorce and Widow Support
For most, divorce or loss of a spouse is unchartered territory that requires a tremendous amount of time, energy, and a distinct understanding of the financial aspects surrounding each decision that must be made.
We assist our clients through this difficult period of their lives by offering the necessary financial education, support, and planning necessary to navigate the complex short-term and long-term ramifications surrounding divorce.
The support we offer clients and their attorneys includes:
- Current lifestyle cash flow analysis with budgets for downsizing or changing living conditions
- Ongoing and long-term cash flow budgeting and forecasting
- Analyzing and communicating potential tax issues
- Evaluation of proposed settlements from an after-tax perspective
- Alternative settlement proposal development
- Oversight on asset transfers
- Preparing for later stage life & health considerations